Fastwel CPC510 Intel
Core i7 3U CompactPCI CPU Modul
• Intel IvyBridge processors (2/4 Cores,
up to 2,5 GHz)
• Up to 8 GB soldered, dual_channel DDR3 SDRAM with ECC
• 2 DisplayPort up to 2560х1600@60Hz at the front panel, 1 DisplayPort up to 2560х1600@60Hz is routed to the mezzanine module
• 2xGigabit Ethernet ports (front panel)
• 2xUSB 2.0 (front panel)
• Intermodule communication (PICMG CPCI_S.0 CompactPCI® Serial): two x8 FatPipe PCI_E 2.0; four x4 PCI_E 2.0; 8 USB2.0 or 4 USB2.0 + 4 USB3.0; 2 SATA II and 2 SATA III
• SD card slot with USB 2.0 interface
• Increased heatsink versions for passive cooling
• Protective coating (optional)
• –40...+85°С or 0...+70°C (IEC 68-2-14-84)
• Windows 7 Embedded, Linux 2.6, QNX 6.5
CPC510 is a
highly integrated 3U CPCI Serial solution for using in . СРС510 is another
product in the range of 3U CPCI modules manufactured by Fastwel Group.
The board is based on the Intel Ivy Bridge CPU (2- or 4-core CPUs) which has one of the highest performances in its class.
CPC510 uses high speed I/O interfaces (PCI-Express, Gigabit Ethernet) and modern technologies for video data processing. Modular structure of the device enables a flexible setting of the system for particular fields, which optimizes a price-quality relationship.
To expand CPC510 functionalities, MIC584 mezzanine module is used. Its detailed description is given in the User Manual.
Stable operation of CPC510 enables its use in all industrial applications. Components, on which CPC510 is based, are carefully selected in accordance with the embedded system applicability criteria which make the module perfectly fit for the long life cycle systems.
The module has the following structure of I/O channels:
- 2 GB/s Ethernet controllers (2x routed to the front panel);
- 12x USB 2.0 ports supporting HS, FS and LS data rates (2x on the front panel, 2x on the mezzanine, 8x on the backplane connector);
- 4x USB 3.0 ports (routed to the backplane connector)
- 6x SATA ports (4x ports are routed to the backplane connector, 1x - to the mezzanine board, 1 – switchable: backplane/mezzanine board)
- 1x DisplayPort, routed to MIC590 board (to the front panel of CPC510-02)
- 1x LVDS, routed to MIC590 board
- 2x DisplayPorts on the front panel.
- HD Audio, routed to the mezzanine connector.
- LPC, routed to the mezzanine connector.
Intel IvyBridge CPU (2/4 Cores)
• Intel i7 3517UE (DC, 2C/4T, 1,7 GHz,1600 MHz, 4 MB, 17 W)
Panther Point PCH
• DDR3L SDRAM 1066, 1333 MHz with ECC up to 4 GB soldered, dual-channel.
Video Output (simultaneous output to 2 monitors)
• Two DisplayPort connectors (resolution up to 2560×1600@60Hz) at the front panel
PCI E Bus
• CPU Hosts. PCI E 2.0 support (up to 5GT/s):
– Output via the PCI E switch to J1 and J2 CPCI Serial connectors with support for two x8 FatPipe#1 and FatPipe#2 devices;
– Support for the Non Transparent mode for FatPipe#1;
– Output via the PCI E switch to J4 CPCI Serial connector with support for four x4 devices.
• PCH Hosts. PCI E 2.0 support (up to 5GT/s):
– Output to the mezzanine module on the left; support for 1 х4 or 4 х1 devices.
• Compatibility with the 2.0 specification
• Speed up to 100 kbps
• 64 Mbit SPI Flash
SATA II Interface
• Three ports are routed to the J3 CPCI Serial connector.
SATA III Interface
• Two interfaces are routed to the J3 CPCI Serial connector
• Support for RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
2 ports LAN 10/100/1000 Mbitat PCI E x4 Gen2
• Two interfaces are routed to the XS5 connector at the front panel
• Implementation of a server network adapter
• Two USB2.0 ports are routed to connectors at the front panel
• 8/4 USB2.0 ports are routed to the J3 CPCI Serial connector*
• 4x USB3.0 ports are routed to the J3 CPCI Serial connector*
• 32 Kbyte, RAM 1 Kbyte for storing settings of the Bios Setup
• Implemented on the SPI Bus
Real time clock (RTC)
• Power is supplied from a CR 2032 lithium battery(3V)
Watch dog timer
• Internal with a possibility of programmed control
• Support for signaling according to the SFF 8485 Specification
• Implemented via PECI/SMBUS interfaces
• Monitoring of three supply voltages
• Monitoring of the CPU temperature
• Monitoring of the PCB temperature
• Monitoring of the RAM temperature
Support for the power source management Indication
• Board Startup Diagnostics LED / Hot Swapping Light.SATA/SD Drives Access LED
• Two software controlled LEDs (user defined)
• Temperature state LED
• PCI Express Interconnections state LED
OS Programming Compatibility
• Windows 7 Embedded
• Linux 2.6
• QNX 6.5
• Power voltage +12V, +5V_STBY (option)
Operating temperature range
• From -40°C to +85°C
• Up to 80% non condensing
Vibration / Single shock resistance
• More than 100,000 hours
1 configuration for CPC510
CPC510 - 01 - i72C1.7 - RAM4096 - RС – I
Operating System Presetting
Windows 7 Embedded
• CPC510 compactPCI CPU module
Contact: Anna Kedwin
Phone: +86 139 2387 0899
Tel: +86 139 2387 0899
Add: Jia’an Industrial Area, No. 1 Liuxian Road, Xin’an Street, Bao'an, Shenzhen, China