• Intel Atom N450 or D510 CPU, soldered
• 512MB or 1GB DDR2 SDRAM soldered
• VGA up to 2048x1536
• 2 GbEthernet frontrear switchable
• PICMG2.30: PCI 32/33, PCIExpress 4x1, 2 SATA II, 4 USB
• CF and SD interfaces, 1 or 2 GB Flash SSD soldered
• Mezzanine 1: 2 USB, 2 RS232, 2 RS485 isolated
• 2 CAN 2.0 isolated, HD Audio, LVDS
• Mezzanine 2: 2 USB, 4 RS232, 2 RS485, PS/2, HD Audio
• Multiple shock / vibration stability: 50g / 5g (IEC 68-2-27-87; IEC 68-2-6-82)
• Operating temperature range: From -40°C to +85°C (IEC 68-2-14-84)
• OS compatibility: MS DOS 6.22, FreeDOS, Windows XP Embedded, Linux 2.6, QNX 6.5
• MTBF: Not less than 100 000 hours
CPC508 is a PICMG 2.30 "CompactPCI Plus" compliant 3U module based on Intel® Atom™ N450 or D510 and ICH8M chipset. Due to the low power architecture of the Intel® Atom™ processor, the CPU card has a low power consumption and high performance. A specially outlined heat sink efficiently takes away the heat from the board, even at the extended temperature range.
CPC508 is designed especially for systems which require low power consumption, e.g. as a computing platform for rugged industrial PCs in mobile applications or for infotainment applications, offering the whole world of Windows® and Linux based software.
On the CPC508 module high-speed interfaces of input-output are applied (PCI-Express, Gigabit Ethernet, DVI) and modern technologies for operation with video are supported. Modular creation of a product allows system flexible set up for specific scopes, optimizing thereby the price/quality balance.
The PICMG 2.30 "CompactPCI Plus" compliance allows to use 32bit PCI bus together with intermodule communication for high-speed data exchange: two Gigabit Ethernet channels, four x1 PCI Express lanes, 4 USB channels, 2 SATA channels.
For extended system functionality the mezzanine module MIC589 with video/audio interfaces, CAN and serial ports is used. MIC589 can be connected to the processor CPC508 module from both sides left and right. One of the most important advantages of such expansion unit installation method is that it is possible to connect less cables to the processor CPC508 module or to avoid them absolutely. This can make the installation and dismantling of the CPU module from system easier.
Contact: Anna Kedwin
Phone: +86 139 2387 0899
Tel: +86 139 2387 0899
Add: F/2, No 14, the Furong 5th Road, Xinqiao, Bao'an, Shenzhen